Friday, September 28, 2012

Heather Burch Interview!!!

So what happens when you like a book? You talk about it over and over and over driving your mother, father, brother, and all faithful blog readers batty with it, right? Well, what happens when you like the book's author as much as you liked the book? You sing her praises to everyone you meet, tell everyone about her book, and yes, host her on your blog over and over and over. (But hopefully I'm not driving you batty because today she's back and better than ever! With all new interview questions and answers.)Please give a big roaring round of applause to welcome back the one and only..................
HEATHER BURCH!!!
(yes, confetti's falling from the sky, fireworks are booming, and the crowd can't stop cheering.)



" Thanks Brenna for asking me to stop by!"

1: What or Who was your inspiration to write the Halflings series?
The idea just came to me. Then, it wouldn’t let me rest. I thought about those winged teenagers day and night. So I started telling their story. And I still haven’t stopped. :)

2:  Tell us about your newest book Guardian?



Guardian releases in October and continues Nikki’s struggle to learn who she is. Dangers intensify and Nikki must use her ability as a seer or countless lives will be lost. Tempers flair between Mace and Raven causing Nikki to run from the very people keeping her alive. When she lands in the hands of the one man able to destroy her, she may pay for the mistake with her life.
As you know, Halflings ended on something of a cliff hanger. Guardian answers a lot of questions and there’s a HUGE reveal at the end. I absolutely can’t wait for people to read it. It was so much fun to write!

3: If the Halflings series was made into a movie who would you want to play Nikki, Mace, Raven, and Vine?
I recently got to meet Sierra Sable—the cover model for Halflings, Guardian and Avenger. She is super sweet and spending some time with her, I realized … she’d be a great Nikki. As far as the boys, wow. I don’t know. Their characters are so larger than life. Do you have any suggestions? Maybe people could comment with suggestions too. I’d love to know what everyone thinks!

4: What would you want the Halflings theme song to be?
Something haunting and cool, but a little bit sad. There’s an old song by Bad Company. It goes, “Seagull you fly across the horizon into the misty morning sun. Nobody asks you where you are going, nobody cares where you’re from.” It always makes me think of the Halflings.

5: Where do you get the ideas for your characters?
Mace and Raven are carbon copies of my two boys. One is an athlete and totally an in charge leader. The other is a free spirit musician. It’s funny because they are total opposites … and best friends.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------



Okay! Thank you so much for dealing with me again, Ms. Burch! :D Any suggestions for the smokin' hot bad-boy Raven? Or how about the quiet relaxed Mace? Tell me in the comments! I would love to hear them!

Also, Ms. Heather Burch will be at the Edison Mall, October 19, in Ft. Myers, Florida, signing her books!!!! Please be sure stop by if you are in the area and be sure get a book signed for me please!!! My address is....oh, never mind. I'll just have to wait until Ms. Burch comes to my state. Bummer I hate waiting.

And don't forget:


Check out my review for Halflings here: Review for Halflings
My cover convo. (including the newest cover): Cover conversation
You can preorder Guardian here: Guardian

And you can get your totally wonderful copy of Halflings here: Halflings
Visit Heather Burch's website for news, events, and more: http://www.heatherburchbooks.com/

Oh and Ms. Burch, if you're reading this: If Halflings is ever made into a movie could I be an extra? I don't want a big part I just want to meet Raven in person. *sighs dreamily*


Thanks again! Have a great weekend guys! :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for you comment! :D

Favorite Series