Monday, March 26, 2012

Oh. My. Gosh.

So, it's movie Monday and the movie that the whole world has been in an uproar to see was released March 23. Can you guess what it was? THE HUNGER GAMES!!!! I'm one of those lucky people that has awesome parents and they took me to see it the day it was released and here is my Movie Monday review.



The Hunger Games Movie Review

Movie Rating: PG-13 for violence gore and some language
Book Rating: 5/5 stars (if i could give this movie over 5 stars i would!)

My Review:
       WOW! This movie was stupendous! It was AWESOME! When we pulled into the theater I got really nervous because I was the one that had talked my whole family into going to see this movie so if it was really super bad I was going to feel responsible for them throwing their $50 away to go watch this movie. That wasn't going to happen. This movie kicked butt! It is the bestest movie they have made based on a book. (except maybe The Lord of the Rings) For all you Gamians (big hunger games fans) that are scared about Hollywood ruining the movie don't worry about it. You will not be disappointed! There were some little itty-bitty differences but they were necessary changes. Effie Trinket played her part to perfection! She was just as I pictured her in the book. Same with Katniss, Gale, and Peeta. Actually, everyone in the movie was just as I pictured them! So my praisings are over (for now) and I can't wait for Catching Fire (November 22, 2013!)

Happy Hunger Games and May the Odds be Ever in Your Favor!

*Little Side Note here: The Hunger Games movie made #1 in the Top 10 Box Office Hits with a whopping $155 Million Dollars! (not surprised; people were lining up out in the parking lot at my theater to get inside to watch it)*

1 comment:

  1. Gary Ross also did a great job portraying the gore and graphic scenes without really grossing you out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment! :D

Favorite Series