Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Uh-oh.

Okay, well this Random Wednesday I'm going to warn you. This Friday I may not have a book review up because it's Mule Day. Busy busy busy Mule Day. And yes, you heard that right. Us, country folk just Love our Mule Day. Seriously. From 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. I will be standing with my Mom saying to all of the thousands of people that walk by our booth; there've been times I've sounded like a broken record. (do you feel sorry for me yet? don't worry. i enjoy it.) So I'm saying all of this to say that I might not have time to put up a book review. :( I'm sorry. But hey! If you're around TN on March 29-April1 stop by and say, "Hi!"
We'll be the booth selling books and jewelry! : D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for you comment! :D

Favorite Series