Thursday, January 05, 2012

Hope in 2012?

     Is there Hope in 2012? I know just about everyone has heard that the end of the world is December 2012. Right. If you haven't heard about it let me clue you in. Centuries ago the Mayan Indians 'prophesied' that the end of the world would occur in the year two thousand and twelve. This year. Alot of people are freaking out about it. How is the the world going to end? Will anyone survive? What will happen after the world ends? Stuff like that. Alot of people are freaking out because they don't want to die. Why are they freaking out? Answer: They don't have peace.  Do you have peace? If  not I can show you how to get peace. You need God. He is the only one who can give you eternal peace. I know what you're thinking. "There she goes. Preaching at me." or "I'm a good person I don't have to get saved because I haven't done anything wrong." or "I'll get saved when I'm old. No reason to get saved now only old people die."
God doesn't judge you according to your works and LOTS of people die before the age of 20 and I'm not preaching at you I'm warning you because I care about you. Here's how to have peace for EVER! 


John 3:16--For God so loved the World that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

(everlasting life! You'll live FOREVER! How cool is that?)

Romans 3:23--For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.

(Everyone's sinned and NO ONE is good enough to get to Heaven without Him)

Romans 6:23--For the wages of sin is Death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

(If you're not saved you are going to Die. And go to a pit of fire and brimstone to burn forever)

Romans 5:8--But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

(Even though we have sinned against him, God still loves us and he will still save us.)

Romans 10:9-10&13-- That is thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

(Just believe and ask Him to save you! He'll do it, if you believe!)

Revelation 22:20--He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

(He is coming. Are you ready?)

Your answer will change your life. For better or for worse. It's your choice. Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for you comment! :D

Favorite Series