Monday, December 03, 2012

Catching Fire logo

Hi guys! I'm back and I've got some news!!! :-) The Catching Fire movie logo has been released and I wanted to share it with you. (you might want to get used to Catching Fire posts because until the movie comes out I'll be writing about it a LOT, and then after the CF movie comes out it'll be Mockingjay Part 1 and then Mockingjay Part 2 and then it'll be over, sadly.) Okay so are you ready for it?

First I want to show you The Hunger Games logo:



And now I shall show you Catching Fire's logo (you ready for it? you might go blind by its total awesomtasticness :):



Isn't it awesome?!?!? 

Also, for more info, pics, and giveaways you can follow the Hunger Games via Google +:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+TheHungerGamesMovies/posts

Also check out the Catching Fire movie website!

http://catchingfiremovienews.com/

What do you guys think about it? Does it do Catching Fire justice?

Ciao, BS aka TMB :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for you comment! :D

Favorite Series