Thursday, September 06, 2012

Cover Convo::The New Recruit by Jill Williamson

Okay, I know that it's not Tuesday but this was the only post I could think of to do for today so I'm discussing Jill Williamson's newest release: The New Recruit!



Release Date: September 1, 2012

Back Blurb:

Forced to choose between military school and a Christian spy organization, skeptic Spencer Garmond signs on with the Bible geeks. But before he even boards the plane for Moscow, Spencer realizes this is no Bible club.
These guys mean business.
Stumbling onto a case involving a gang of homeless boys, a chilling tattoo, and the always beautiful Anya Vseveloda, Spencer struggles to find the faith needed to save the Mission League from enemy infiltration.

My Thoughts on the cover:
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! I'm so excited! The cover it totally awesometastic! (that's a word you will hear a lot from me because i made it up and i'm very proud of it :) I can't wait to get my greedy little hands allllll over this book. Seriously cannot wait. I'm dying here. After reading Replication and the By Darkness Hid I am one of the biggest Jill Williamson fans ever! The cover promises tons of action and conspiracies. YAY! I mean who doesn't love a good conspiracy right? :D And I like the way it starts off dark colored at the top and shades down to white, that's pretty cool too. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for you comment! :D

Favorite Series