Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Cover Convo-The Rise of Nine




Release Date: August 21, 2012

Whew! August is the exciting month! FOUR of the books I really really really want to read come out within days of each other! :) Today I'm talking about The Rise of Nine's cover (I Am Number Four Book #3) What at interesting title. Very attention grabbing. Very sinister sounding.... The Rise of Nine. Just let it roll of your tongue. (okay now I'm just sounding gross. Sorry) I'm not quite sure what the cover is supposed to be of. I think it's a Lorien number (guessing Number 9) but I'm not sure what number because for some strange reason I don't speak Lorien..... I hope all my answers are answered in this one because Pittacus Lore left a lot of unanswered questions in The Power of Six (have absolutely no idea what that cover is supposed to be....) and I hope he answers them all in The Rise of Nine. (Not to mention he stopped the book in the worst place possible!) I'm excited for the book but also a little wary. In the first two books Lore put in a lot of big embarrassing swear words. (Book 2 had fewer than Book 1, but still) I hope he won't do that with The Rise of Nine. And for some reason, as of right now, Alien Number 9 is my favorite. I'm not sure why. Maybe because he sound so awesome. :P So yes I'm excited for this book but be strongly cautioned: If you go to read I am Number Four be prepared for major swearing! But if you really must know, I am Number Four isn't the book it's chalked up to be. It was good. But not like super super super good. Ya know? It was no Hunger Games. Or Divergent. Or Maze Runner.

1 comment:

  1. I read this book, and am pretty sure the cover is sand, and in the sand is the shapes that make out one of the symbols for their charms, so I to thinking nine (who I love by the way, and if you already like Nine, you will love him more in this book!). I have a review with lots of teasers and maybe a little spoilery, nothing major, and I will say, its the best book so far. at the bottom of this review, i have the first 5 chapters there, that was posted. as well as link to other experts and teasers. There is also the other bonus scenes for the Fallen Legacies and the other short story's (by the way, I am pretty sure the Power of Six cover is Seven's Charm, made out of water, as she developed that legacy to breath under water in that book) Just my opinion, or i could be Six's charm

    Rise of the Nine review with small teasers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment! :D

Favorite Series