Wednesday, July 11, 2012

OMG! Catching Fire's movie poster release.....

I was scanning the internet when I came upon a really awesome poster. What was the poster? It was the one (so far) and only: CATCHING FIRE MOVIE POSTER!!!! :O  And let me tell you....it looks fabulous! Check it out for yourself (just keep scrolling):




Isn't it just breath taking? And I love the way they showed the fire burning off the wedding dress and revealing the mockingjay dress underneath. :) And I think it's even better than The Hunger Games movie poster.

Oh, don't forget (like I would ever let you....) that Catching Fire's movie release date is: November 22, 2013

5 comments:

  1. That is really cool and a good teaser to keep us interested in the series. I just read that book a few weeks ago so I'm glad I get the poster. Have to read Mockingjay now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You haven't read Mockingjay yet?! :O You need to read it as soon as possible! :)

      Delete
  2. Hmm, looks slightly photoshopped. Not sure whether it's fan or real....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm almost 100% sure that it's real. However I am just about positive that is not Jennifer Lawrence....

      Delete
  3. It's 100% fan made... just saying :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment! :D

Favorite Series