Monday, May 28, 2012

MMM!


MIRROR MIRROR MOVIE



Official Movie Rating: PG
My Rating: @@@@@
Official Release Date: March 16, 2012 (?)

Oh My GOSH! This movie was so super good! It made me love the fairy tale story of Snow White. (a fairy tale story I have previously hated!) All the actors and actresses did their parts really well, but the actress that was probably the best was Julia Roberts, the evil queen/wicked stepmother. Even though you're supposed to hate her it was impossible. :P The dwarves were funny although Half Pint (?) was kind of creepy (in a funny way, of course). This is a movie that was wonderful for the whole family. No swearing, no inappropriate scenes, nothing. Just good clean use of time and movie film. BUT hurry and catch it quick because it's soon to leave the theaters and then you'll have to wait for it to come out on DVD! Which can take months..... :O



1 comment:

  1. I, too, enjoyed this movie. I was a little surprised though. I thought it looked really dumb at first, but it was actually pretty good. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment! :D

Favorite Series