Monday, April 09, 2012

Nevermore's cover!

(I know it's not Tuesday. but i have karate early Tuesday morning. so lots of my cover conversations will be put up Monday afternoon or night)



Nevermore's Release Date: August 6, 2012!
It's our first cover conversation and the cover discussed today is Nevermore by James Patterson.

     First of all this is NOT what I had in mind for the final Maximum Ride book. It doesn't even flow with the other covers. If that's supposed to be Max then I have no comment other than, "WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!" *facepalm* And if that's not supposed to be Max then who is it? Dylan's other perfect that takes Max's place? She shows up really late in the series! And what teenager either has or dyes they're hair white?
    And second, this doesn't even look like a real person. It looks like a cover for a manga book. I think maybe Patterson's going a little bit crazy to pick this as his final cover.(not to mention he forgot his own release date) Still it's a cover and that means that the book is getting ready to come out! YAY!! : D
I just hope the book is better than its cover and it's back blurb. Trust me, the back blurb is horrible! It's maybe 6 lines and that just because Patterson
keeps
doing
this.
Do
you
get
the
picture
yet?

*Fascinating Fact: Did you know that Nevermore (Maximum Ride #8) was originally supposed to be released in February of 2012? It says so at the end of Angel (Maximum Ride #7) but Patterson must have forgotten about something because the book doesn't come out until 6 MONTHS LATER!*

3 comments:

  1. It looks a little different, but the angle makes it similar to me. I'm excited about it. I agree with you that we've been waiting foreveeeeeer for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't figure out who it is, but at least he/she/it looks cool! I got it today from the library! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment! :D

Favorite Series