Monday, February 06, 2012

Movie Monday!!!



Friday's movie release. (that I hopefully will be going to see...:) Friday, February 10th, the new movie coming out into theaters is.....(drum roll, please).....Journey 2.....(confetti is now falling from the sky)! YAY! I thought the movie trailer was super funny and Journey 2 is directed by the same people who directed Journey to the Center of the Earth and I loved that movie! :) Louis Guzman, Dwayne Johnson, Josh Hutcherson, and Vannessa Hudgens are the main actors in Journey 2. Check out the awesome movie trailer on youtube or IMDb and comment below to tell me that you are going. I just want to know that I'm not the only one looking forward to this movie (and us blogger <3 comments)! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for you comment! :D

Favorite Series