Friday, February 03, 2012

I have an announcement! :O







(This is the book cover)









(This is the movie poster)








As you know I am the BIGGEST Hunger Games fan. (just ask my poor mom as she deals with a very ecstatic teenager blabbing on and on and on alllllll day about the hunger games. luckily, she still has some hair) And well I learned that there is a BRAND NEW movie trailer out for it. So I thought I'd post it here just for you guys. (and for me so I can watch it over and over and over) :D And then I thought I'd post one of the songs for it on here too. Safe & Sound by Taylor Swift. March 23,2012! Only 48 days 4 hours and 8 minutes! :D

(this is the movie trailer)

(this is the song)

ENJOY! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for you comment! :D

Favorite Series