Monday, December 05, 2011

Movie Monday! 8D

Introducing the new and spectacular....................MOVIE MONDAY!!!!
        What is movie Monday? Basically, Movie Monday is where I blog about a movie (and it's cast) that was based on a book I have read and you guys comment and tell me what you thought of the book, the movie/movie trailer (if it's out), the actors/actresses, etc., etc. **WARNING** Due to the fact that I am a movie fanatic (poor mom and dad) some of the movies are not out in theaters. But never fear! I check IMDb regularly so I'll post the approx. theater release date if I can find it. Understand? And, as always, THANKS for stopping by!

First, Movie Monday post:


The Hunger Games MOVIE!!!
Okay, so just to let you guys know I am a Hunger Games fanatic! (review coming later) Well, a little birdy told me that there's going to be movie coming out on March 23, 2012, based on, yep you guessed it, THE HUNGER GAMES! (actually it wasn't a little birdy it was really my fabulous friends on Good reads and, of course, IMDb) But, nevertheless, there is a Hunger Games movie coming out and guess who's going to go see it: moi. (if I repeatedly ask Mom and Dad to take me...) Anyway, if you keep reading to the end of this post you'll see the movie trailer for it. (I figured out how to do that all by myself) I think it's AWESOME, but don't take my word for it, judge for yourself and then comment to tell me what you thought of it! Now on to the cast: Katniss Everdeen is played by Jennifer Lawrence; Gale Hawthorn by Liam Hemsworth; Peeta Mellark by Josh Hutcherson; Haymitch Abernathy by Woody Harrelson; President Snow by Donald Sutherland. I personally don't know why all the girls swoon at the sight of Liam. He has the profile of a dragon and his face sags... I think they should have switched the actors playing  Gale and Peeta. :) This is going to be my first time watching Jennifer Lawrence act so I don't really have anything to say about her. Robert Downey Jr. would have been a spectacular Haymitch mainly because he's already got that crabby, sarcastic old man down pat but I'm interested in seeing how Woody Harrelson plays him. And Donald Sutherland (a.k.a President Snow) is a creepy old man! I'm not complaining because any movie based on The Hunger Games book is bound to be just down right SpEcTaCuLaR!(as long as Hollywood doesn't ruin if...) Right, guys?
What do you think?


The #1 Hunger Games fan:
The Maniacal Bookworm

PS--See you at the movies March 23, 2012! 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for you comment! :D

Favorite Series