Friday, December 02, 2011

Enjoy Your Money book review!

ENJOY YOUR MONEY! HOW TO MAKE IT, SAVE IT, INVEST IT, AND GIVE IT! by J. STEVE MILLER 
 


Rating: G
Book Rating: @@@@@
Swearing: none
Published By: Wisdom Creek

My Review:        Okay, to start off I want to let you know that I have NEVER read a money-making book before for 2 reasons: 1: I'm a teenager for crying out loud! I don't need to save my money until I move out of parent's house, right? WRONG! 2: I thought all money-making books were...............boring. Right? Also, wrong. I started reading this book for school with some, okay a lot, of hesitation, but quickly came to enjoy it. Written in play form Mr. Miller has combined the importance of saving and investing your money with a lot of humor and a little romance! What an AwEsOmE money saving and investing book!

                                                                                                                                                        TMB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for you comment! :D

Favorite Series