Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Catching Fire Tribute Posters!

It's that time again, Gamians! I have 11 of the tributes that you will see in the Catching Fire arena, along with one still from the District 12 reaping. Enjoy!

 First we have our reaping still from District 12. I'm sure you all know that, yes, Katniss and Peeta are going back into the arena. And Effie's dress is still as hideous as ever.

First district tributes:

District 12


I think it's only fair that Katniss and Peeta are the first.

District 4


District 1


These have to be the best casted tributes (besides D12). They look exactly like I imagines them.

District 2


Look at those wicked canines! *shiver*

District 3


Beetee and Wiress do NOT look anything like how I pictured them.....

District 7

Johanna looks absolutely Perfect-o! 

That's all everyone! Keep checking back for more news! :) May the odds be ever in your favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for you comment! :D

Favorite Series