Friday, February 01, 2013

Dark Eden by Patrick Carman--Review

DARK EDEN by PATRICK CARMAN



Movie Rating: PG-13 for suspense and some language
Book Rating: @@@@@
Swearing: h***, d*** (all swear were few and far between)
Inappropriate Scenes: None
# of Pages: 316 (hardcover)
Genre: YA Thriller
Publisher: Katherine Tegen Books

Back Blurb:

We are seven strangers
No one can find us
Six think the cure will work
Only I know the truth
This place will destroy us.

When Will Besting approaches Fort Eden for the first time, he knows something isn't right. With more terrifying secrets at every turn, he discovers a hidden fear deep inside himself, a dark mystery a thousand years in the making, and the unexpected girl of his dreams. But can he save everyone from the dangers of Fort Eden before it's too late?

FEAR IS THE CURE

My Review:

If you like YA thriller: Get. Your. Copy. NOW! This book is amazing! Seriously, the first time I read this book it thrilled me so bad I couldn't sleep. Rainsford was very well-written. So was Mrs. Goring. And Will. And, well, all the characters... :) I did get confused with Davis and Rainsford, and Mrs. Goring was really funny in her snarky way. (she reminded me so much of my grandmother :)  The book was phenomenal  Please don't miss it! Check it out now! And it's sequel. Recommend to people who read The House at the End of Street. (the book version of Jennifer Lawrence's new movie)

Check out the trailer:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for you comment! :D

Favorite Series