Sunday, January 27, 2013

Abortion. Touchy subject. Lots of people are screaming and rioting for gun control because guns do what? They kill people right? Right. Well let's think about this a little bit more.....Guns kill? THEN WHAT THE HECK DOES ABORTION DO?!? I'm mean really, duh, are American citizens really that dumb that they don't realize that abortion is murder? I'm so sick of all the people in politics that scream for no murder and less killing and then they go ahead and vote for abortion.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 The number of American babies killed by abortion each year is roughly equal to the number of U.S. military deaths that have occurred in all of the wars that the United States has ever been involved in combined. (wow, and think of all the aborted babies that could've grown up and joined the military and made a difference in the world)

Approximately 1.2 million babies are aborted in America EVERY YEAR. (*gasp* and only 30,000 gun murders? so why is gun control more important than abolishing abortion?)
One very shocking study found that 86 percent of all abortions are done for the sake of convenience. (21st century. Age of convenience, huht? I mean apparently it was too difficult to realize that if you mess around chances are you'll get pregnant)
Some abortion clinics have been caught selling aborted baby parts to medical researchers.(with the low morals most people have to today, I'm not surprised.)
The following is one description of the five steps of a partial birth abortion….
1) Guided by ultrasound, the abortionist grabs the baby’s legs with forceps.
2) The baby’s leg is pulled out into the birth canal.
3) The abortionist delivers the baby’s entire body, except for the head.
4) The abortionist jams scissors into the baby’s skull. The scissors are then opened to enlarge the skull.
5) The scissors are removed and a suction catheter is inserted. The child’s brains are sucked out, causing the skull to collapse. The dead baby is then removed.
(amazing, I think a bullet might be less brutal...)

(Wanna know a little fact about me? Teen tiny fact? The doctor told my mother it would be better if they just aborted me because I was supposed to be down syndrome. They wanted to kill me! And just between you and me I think I'm perfectly normal--see pic. on the about me page, yeah, that's really me--I mean I act normal and I even look normal! *gasp* Was the doctor wrong? How many babies have been murdered because the doctor said it would be for the best?)

1 comment:

  1. whaaat? I can't believe that! I am so so happy your mom picked chose to not have an abortion, and you're bringing up a really good point. How many perfect little babies got killed because of a doctor's mistake?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment! :D

Favorite Series