Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Okay, so sometimes I get in the mood to write a poem (mainly, because I fantasize that I would put the poem to music, sing it, and become a star, like my favorite singer Taylor Swift. Hey, everyone's got to have a dream right?:) So here it is:
==============================================



i was 12 when i kneW i loved you
Hoping, praYing that one Day you'd love me too.

I was 13 when you realizeD You lOved me too
right then the world stopped being so cold and blUe.

i was 14 when you LEft
And i neVer got to say goodbyE.

i was 15 trying My hardEst to get over you
by then the only thing the world was wAs bLue.

i was 16 and sweet and stil never been kissed
because you were stilL the One I missed

i was 17 wheN i gavE up on love
threw my hands down on the table and said i've had enough

and now the world's no longer bright 
now it's only blue
and when i cry myself to sleep at night
i'm only thinking about you.
=================================

I know it's sad. I'm sorry. But did any of you figure out the secret code? I'm following Taylor Swift's idea of putting a secret code into the message. (okay, if you didn't know she did that, then *quick* grab you lyric books of any of Taylor's songs-the books that are in the cd case-and put all the capital letters in order and you'll get a secret message, it's super cool!) So hurry up and comment on what you think the message is! Hope you enjoyed it! :-)

9 comments:

  1. Haha, got it! But there was one problem. I'll let you figure out what it was. Thanks for the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, have you figured out what was wrong with it? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nooo..... You have to tell me! Please?!?

      Delete
    2. I don't see anything wrong with it.. What's wrong?

      Delete
    3. That's what I want to know!! :)

      Delete
  3. Oops, sorry. I forgot all about you poor people who didn't get it. Jk! It's because the message reads: WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME ALL ONE or, WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME ALLONE. See?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment! :D

Favorite Series