Tuesday, September 18, 2012

We have a release date for the Divergent movie!!!



Can it be? Can the Divergent movie really be getting ready to be filmed? It seems like March 21, 2014 is going to be an exciting day for all the fans of the Divergent series because....you guessed it.....
THAT'S WHEN IT'S RELEASED TO PUBLIC!!! 
*squeeeeee* I can't wait. Confetti's falling from the sky, fireworks are going off, everybody's doing the happy dance.... Well, not literally, but still. : D Can you imagine seeing Tris, Christina, Will, Peter (i seriously hope he dies a horrible death. i can't stand that monster....), and more importantly, TOBIAS in flesh instead of just on paper? So who do you want to play the characters? I dunno how old Anna Sophia Robb is but maybe she could play Tris or that girl who played in The City of Ember, what was her name, Saiorise Ronan? Something like that? And who should play Tobias? I have no idea. No one's good looking enough for him, I don't think. And even if they are good-looking will they have his character? Are you excited for this movie as much as I am?

5 comments:

  1. I would be but I haven't read the book yet. But, I do have it on my shelf to read so I own it. Purhaps I should read it before Matched? Glad this is a good day for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like it! It was such an awesome book! :D

      Delete
    2. I hope I do too. It has such an intreging cover.

      Delete
    3. I agree! But I like Insurgent's cover even better! I can't wait to see the 3rd book's cover..... :D

      Delete
  2. Your right, I also really like the Insurgent cover. Something about the tree. But the flames look like an eye which is also cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment! :D

Favorite Series