Friday, July 20, 2012

Paper Towns by John Green

PAPER TOWNS by JOHN GREEN



*all these below are based on the first 29 pages*

Movie Rating: R for language
Book Rating: @
Swearing: LOTS of uses of g**d***, b***s***, etc.
Inappropriate Scenes: None
# of Pages: 305 (paperback)
Genre: YA
LLFTB: NEVER EVER EVER read another John Green book. In fact, I'd probably glare at him if I ever saw him.

Back Blurb:

Quentin Jacobsen has spent a lifetime loving the magnificently adventurous Margo Roth Spiegelman from afar. So when she cracks open a window and climbs into his life--dressed like a ninja and summoning him for an ingenious campaign of revenge--he follows. After their all-nighter ends, and a new day breaks, Q arrives at school to discover that Margo, always an enigma, has now become a mystery. But Q soon learns that there are clues--and they're for him. Urged down a disconnected path, the closer he gets, the less Q sees the girl he thought he knew. 

My Review:

Let me start off by saying I thought I would never ever ever stop reading a book before page 100. I was wrong. I didn't even make it to page 30. I made it half-way through page 29 to be precise. Why? I was sick of the swearing! It wasn't little itty bitty 'read it and forget it' swear words either. They were HUGE! Finally, I just couldn't do it anymore and just slammed the book shut. (Something I detest doing!) However, as I final note, I must say that John Green impressed me. A lot! He's the only author that made it easy for me to stop reading before page 100! I think I just broke a record or something! So congratulation Mr. Green. You really amazed me! I was very disappointed in this book and the teenagers of America that helped Mr. Green get famous. And here's what I had to get to get my anger out after reading this book:


1 comment:

Thank you so much for you comment! :D

Favorite Series