Friday, July 27, 2012

Flaming Fingernails!


Okay, you might think this post is kind of weird but I'm not exactly a normal person. :) Anyway, The Hunger Games movie is being released  to the public in August (where I live at least) and in honor of it being released    I figured I would post something that was about The Hunger Games. So when I read The Hunger Games, for some reason I fell in love with Katniss's nails with flames on them. But alas, I'm not artistic enough to draw on my nails. They're to small. :) So after watching lots of campfires I figured out a way to make my nails flame without drawing on them. (just kidding about watching the fires :) So here is what you'll need:

-red nail polish
-orange nail polish
-yellow nail polish
-a rag


Now, the rag is so you can wipe the nail polish brush clean without having to worry to mix colors.


On to business:

Step 1:

Paint a coat of red nail polish on your nail.

Step 2:

Before the red nail polish dries quickly put on a coat of orange nail polish over top of the red. Wipe the orange brush on the rag before putting it back in the bottle.

Step 3:

And before the orange nail polish dries quickly put on a coat of yellow nail polish over top of the red and orange. Wipe the yellow brush on the rag before putting back in the bottle.


Step 4:

Continue Steps 1-3 on your other nails until finished.

I hope this was interesting to you! : D

4 comments:

  1. Do you think you could post a picture so I could see how they turned out? It seems really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure! :) It's really fun and super easy to do! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ick. That just sounds gross.



    ****and I'm only kidding....! Thanks for the tutorial. I'll have to try it and freak my husband out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment! :D

Favorite Series