Monday, May 14, 2012

The Avengers movie review!


THE AVENGERS



Release Date: May 4, 2012
Movie Rating: PG-13
My Rating: @@@@@

OMG omg omg omg! This movie was Radical!!! Seriously, if you haven't seen it you need to. Like right now. : ) It was non-stop action from beginning to end and if you go watch it be sure to stay for about 5 minutes after it ends because there's a sneak peek to prepare for THE AVENGERS 2!!!! :O My life is complete now. I have no idea who was my favorite super hero. I liked them all. If I was superhero (ha ha) I would probably be a cross between IronMan and Hawkeye. Some people just have too strict a view on life, so I would be the snarky, sarcastic Tony Stark-like comedian complete with Hawkeye's super-cool Bow and Arrows. : ) Have you seen the movie? Did you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for you comment! :D

Favorite Series