Friday, January 27, 2012

Replication Review

Well, it's Book Review Friday again! And I got another review for you! YAY!!! (I'm finally getting back on schedule...) Today review is for...*drum roll*...Replication!




REPLICATION by JILL WILLIAMSON



Movie Rating: PG (for minimum violence and some kissing)
Book Rating: @@@@@
Genre: Science Fiction
Time Frame: Contemporary
Page Number: 287--Not including the discussion guide (Hardcover)
Swearing: none
Inappropriate scenes: none
Published By: Zondervan

Back Blurb:
       MARTYR--otherwise known as Jason 3:3--is one of many clones kept in a remote facility called Jason Farms. Told that he has been created to save humanity, Martyr has just one wish before he is scheduled to "expire" in less that a month. To see the sky.
       Abby Goyer may have just moved to Alaska, but she has the feeling something strange is going on at the farm where her father works. But even this smart, confident girl could never have imagined what lies beneath a simple barn. Or what would happen when a mysterious boy shows up at her door, asking about the stars.
        As the reality of the Jason Experiment comes to light, Martyr is caught between two futures--the one for which he was produced, and the one Abby believes God created him to have. Time is running out, and Martyr must decide if a life with Abby is worth leaving everything he's ever known.

WHEN YOUR LIFE IS NOT YOUR OWN

My Review:
     I really enjoyed (no, LOVED) Jill Williamson's book 'By Darkness Hid' (check it out some time, seriously)so when I got the chance to review her book in my favorite genre (Science Fiction, btw) I was soooooo happy! This book ROCKED! Follow Martyr a.k.a. Jason 3:3 and Abby Goyer as they try to thwart the evil scientists from creating (and killing) a whole race of clones made for one purpose. The Purpose? I can't tell you that. I give away to much. ;) But I will say this-you will NOT be disappointed. If you are a HUGE Sci-fi fan (like me) definitely check this book out! Jill Williamson is an AWESOME writer!!! (I hope there's a sequel...) :P

Check out Chapter One of the book in the trailer below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for you comment! :D

Favorite Series