Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday Movie? Chipwrecked!


Are you a Chipmuncks Fan?! I am! My woderful loving mom took me, my brother, and my BFF to see Chipwrecked. (THX Mom!) It was really good! I love listening to their songs. They're soo cute. After watching the movies yesterday there are quite a few songs going on my Ipod because they were sooo good! If you are a 'Munks (or Chippettes) fan you certainly don't want to miss this movie! The only thing I didn't like was the 'Munks always got interruppted when they were singing. :( (So I put two of my favorite songs on below--the full versions)

Movie Rating: G (no swearing or violence at all)
My Rating: @@@@

Don't miss the 'Munks and 'Pettes! You'll regret it! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for you comment! :D

Favorite Series