Monday, December 30, 2013

Midnight Memories by 1D:: Review

#Music Monday

CD Rating: 5 out of 5 beats
Run Length: 47 minutes and 54 seconds
Track Listing:
  1. Best Song Ever (!)* 
  2. Story of My Life
  3. Diana (!)
  4. Midnight Memories (!)
  5. You & I
  6. Don't Forget Where You Belong (!)
  7. Strong (!)
  8. Happily (!)
  9. Right Now
  10. Little Black Dress 
  11. Through the Dark
  12. Something Great
  13. Little White Lies (!)
  14. Better than Words
*songs marked with (!) are favorites of mine that I highly recommend

Favorite Song Quotes: "I'm sorry that I say I need you...cuz when I'm without you I'm weaker..." ~Strong
"If you ever feel alone....Don't forget where you belong." ~Don't Forget Where You Belong "I don't care what people say when we're together." ~Happily 

     Whether it's a slow ballad such as 'Story of My Life' or 'Right Now' or an upbeat party song like 'Midnight Memories' or 'Best Song Ever' or a heart-touching love song like 'You & I' or 'Through the Dark' there is definitely something for everyone in One Direction's third, and greatest, album: Midnight Memories. With every song as original as they come this CD quickly became the best 47.54 minutes of my entire life and actually turned into a dance party for one (there is no YouTube video of me dancing, my apologies, but trust me, you didn't want to witness that frightening scene anyway). 
     I love how the music isn't louder than the singer's voices and I enjoy the acapella beginning of 'Little White Lies', that just goes to prove that One Direction doesn't need background music to sound good, they're that way naturally. : ) I recommend this CD to EVERYONE both young and old (my mom hasn't stopped playing it on her Ipod either) but if you're leery about buying the whole CD just check out a few songs and I hope you get as hooked on MM as I am. Love you, One Direction! Thx for the great album!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for you comment! :D

Favorite Series