Thursday, November 21, 2013

Today's the Day! (and a new Capitol Couture article)

www.myhungergames.com
In roughly about 13 hours I'm gonna be sitting in a movie theater looking like this:
Of course, I'm gonna be sitting like Peeta cuz that's just so much sexier. (don't think I could pull of the smirk though....) And then when I get home and 3 in the morning I'm going to crawl into bed and relive every moment of Catching Fire so I'll look like this:
Is anyone else going? Tell me tell me tell me in the comments! But before you get to bored with this post read the Capitol Couture post featuring the 'star-crossed lovers' from District 12:

Regardless of the titles placed upon them, Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark have shown unimaginable bravery in the face of almost certain death, with an unwavering devotion to each other that has inspired and brought a country together.
From Peeta’s startling revelation of love on Caesar Flickerman’s stage to the moment in the arena they uttered that fateful word, “together,” our nation has had the collective honor of watching these two young people grow in their love for each other, and together, they have risen far past their humble District 12 beginnings.
“I can’t imagine my life without her,” Peeta says, squeezing Katniss’s hand as they sit in their quarters on the last day before their second Hunger Games. “Katniss is the only reason I’m alive today, and this time, I’m going to protect her.” Katniss is radiant in a a cowl-neck deep green sweater, sitting as close to Peeta as humanly possible. She gives him a sad smile before shooting me a worried look.
“Sorry, I’m not great with words,” she says, shifting the leg that’s folded underneath her. “It’s always been the two of us in this, and… well, he’s my rock. We’ll go into this arena like we’ve done everything else since this whole thing started—by each other’s side.”
Join Capitol Couture, and the rest of Panem, by reserving your seats today! And to our beloved couple and all the returning tributes, May the Odds be Ever in Your Favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for you comment! :D

Favorite Series