Saturday, September 21, 2013

The Iron Traitor by Julie Kagawa

I reviewed this book for Girl's Life Magazine and I thought the way they had the review form set up was cool so I copied it here and that's why it looks different than my other reviews. Thanks for reading!



What was your favorite scene?
Any scene with Robin Goodfellow (aka Puck) in it was my favorite. He was just wonderfully awesome and he really added a lot to the book.

What was your favorite quote?
"You can't save everyone. Sometimes, you have to make that decision to let them go." p.240
The haunting sound of that statement gives me goosebumps every time I read it.

How would you describe the author's writing style? Did you like it?
Unique. I LOVED it! Julie Kagawa has a very special way with words and writing that completely amazes me.

Would you recommend this book to your friends?
Yes. However, because of some suggestive content and a few very large swear words I would only recommend to friends 15 or older.

How did reading this book make you feel overall?
Happy. The Iron Traitor helped me believe in true love again.

How did this book compare to the other Iron Fey books?
The Iron Traitor was by far the BEST book in the series. You can't get much better than it. :)

Additional thoughts:
Julie Kagawa is an amazingly talented writer! I am very honored I was chosen to review an ARC copy of this book. I rate this book 4 out of 5 stars. Ms. Kagawa, keep up the great writing! :-)

If you have any questions about this book I would be more than happy to answer! Just email me here and wait for a reply: themaniacalbookworm(at)gmail(dot)com
I love to get in touch with my readers!

Want this book to be yours? I'll gladly swap with you! As long as you have a book I want. :) If you have any of these books:

Rebel Heart by Moira Young
Waterfall by Lisa Tawn Bergren
Breathe by Sarah Crossan
UnWholly by Neil Shusterman
Nightspell by Leah Cypess
Colonization by Aubrie Dionne
Pulse by Patrick Carmen
Shift by Kim Curran
Breaking Point by Kristen Simmons
Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick

Email me and we'll swap books! :) themaniacalbookworm(at)gmail(dot)com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for you comment! :D

Favorite Series