Tuesday, August 20, 2013

New Catching Fire still

Along with the release of the new Catching Fire still (see below), Francis Lawrence also made a very interesting and relieving statement.

I'm pretty sure that's Brutus that Katniss is looking at, but I have no clue who the person behind him is. Anyway, here is Francis Lawrence's statement. I'm sure you all will like to read it:

Francis Lawrence: "The shaky cam is not my thing.....The movie is made up of two pretty big chunks. There will be about an hour of Arena time and a fairly substantial Victory Tour."

I think we all appreciate the fact there will be no shaky cam. *whew* I'm not quite sure how I feel about there being a big Victory Tour scene, but I am very excited about the hour Arena time. :) And I hope that we will be able to see more of the tribute interviews!!! Till next time, Gamians! May the odds be ever in your favor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for you comment! :D

Favorite Series