Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Maze Runner Movie Stills

Ladies and Gentleman, I am pleased to show you our very first Maze Runner movie stills! (you have to love me forever now. um, seriously, a comment singing my praises is mandatory....Just Kidding!) Anyway, I don't want you to die from suspense so here you go. There's six of them and each one is uniquely awesome.

                                        
  Due to the many parts in the book that look this intense it's very hard to determine where exactly this scene was taken.


I have absolutely no idea where this picture is. But I have changed my mind: Dylan O'Brian is an excellent match for Thomas!


Again, no idea where this is. Maybe when they finally decide to exit the Glade? Teresa looks kick-butt, btw.


I'm pretty sure that's Teresa in the elevator. 


This is by far, my favorite still of the 6. It's looks so forlorn but at the same time it gets your adrenaline pumping.

I know you really can't tell but that is Thomas in the front and he's pointing at something. What he's pointing at still remains a mystery.

That's it folks. Hope you enjoyed it. :) And if I may ask, "Which was your favorite?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for you comment! :D

Favorite Series