Sunday, June 16, 2013

Summer Hair Tip

     We all like to get outside in the summer right? But I'm not entirely sure everyone likes it when the sun lightens their hair. I, for one, do not. I mean, why can't my hair stay one color? I don't want my hair lighter because I look better with darker hair. So..........try sunscreen!
     It's a really great way to keep the sun from lightening your hair and it also helps keep the frizz down. You don't want a lot in, in fact you barely need any. Simply apply a light film of sunscreen to your fingertips and run your fingers through your hair. If you have think hair you may want to put more sunscreen in just don't put in a lot because then your hair will start to look really greasy. 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for you comment! :D

Favorite Series