Friday, May 24, 2013

Book Swap anyone?

As book lovers we all get books we love when we're younger and then grow out of when we get older. But we never stop loving books. And we always want to get more books. But what do we do with the books we don't want anymore? We can swap them! So here: I'll give you my copy of Broken Wings by Shannon Dittemore for (see below):


any book by:

Melanie Dickerson
Heather Burch
Veronica Roth
Moira Young
Ann Aguirre
Merissa Meyer
James Dashner
Andrew Klavan
Jon S. Lewis
Alexander Gordon Smith
Patrick Carman

If you don't have any of these authors my favorite genres are YA dystopian, sci-fi, and fantasy. This is a paperback copy so I'll only swap for another paperback.

You can contact me at this email: themaniacalbookworm(at)gmail(dot)com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for you comment! :D

Favorite Series