Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Behind the Scenes of Catching Fire

If you're anything like me you're probably Pumped for the Catching Fire movie releasing November 22nd. (if you need an day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute countdown you can look at the widget on the left side on my blog, right now we have: 274 days 5 hours and 47 minutes) so to curb a little of your curiosity I've put up some pictures of the movie from this really awesome website called: Catching Fire Movie News.
   If you follow this website they'll send you an email every time they get more information. It's one of my favorite websites. :-) So check out the pictures and if you feel the urge Comment and tell me what you thought of them or email them or...(you know what?)...just enjoy the pictures. :)

This is my personal favorite--Finnick and Katniss. Lots of girls would give their right arm to be Katniss right now. I probably would too. 


Here we got Katniss and Peeta (probably on their victory tour. Judging by the look on Katniss's face I'm guessing it's District 11. What do you think?)


And a casual look behind the scenes (Gale's on the left, Katniss on the right, and the director in the middle):


 That's all Gamians. See you soon with more Catching Fire movie news! May the odds be ever in your favor!


3 comments:

  1. This. Is. Awesome. I can't wait for Catching Fire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol :) yeah, there's a different director. *sniff* His name is Francis Lawrence. I wish Gary Ross would have done Catching Fire. :/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment! :D

Favorite Series