Monday, August 06, 2012

movie monday--Brave

It's been a while but I have another Movie Monday! This one is about Brave the new animated movie.

BRAVE 




Release Date: June 22, 2012
Movie Rating: PG for scary images and some crude humor (not official movie rating)
My Rating: @@@@@

My Review:

I never understood why teens nowadays don't admit that they watch animated movies because they're afraid they won't be 'cool'. I'll admit it, "I LOVE ANIMATED MOVIES!!!" I've watched a lot of animated movies that are so much better than real life movies. And Brave is no exception! It was such a good movie! It showed how talking and listening to your family members is a good thing, and that sometimes compromise is a good thing. It also showed that you can't change people how you think they should be changed. It was a really good movie don't miss it! If you not to 'cool' to watch animation..... But hurry because it probably leaves the theater soon! I really really enjoyed this movie the only thing I wished for was some romance and  I really want a sequel!! :D


3 comments:

  1. How could it not be cool to watch Pixar movies? They're so awesome! Didn't you like the short video at the beginning about the little boy and the moon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR!!! I love Pixar movies! :) And I did see that video, it was so cute.

      Delete
  2. It has a lot of good lessons in it. Stuff that needs to be learned nowadays. :) At least in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment! :D

Favorite Series